Book XV of The Sayings of Confucius, provide written answers to the following questions. Please give complete answers in complete sentences.
1. What does Confucius seem to mean by "the Way"?
2. How does Confucius phrase the Golden Rule? How does it differ from the most common version used in America today?
After reading the selection from the Summa Theologica, by Thomas Aquinas, provide written answers to the following questions. Please give complete answers in complete sentences.
3. What does Aquinas mean by the phrase "natural law"? What is the natural law?
4. What is the most basic precept of the natural law, according to Aquinas?
5. In what sense is the natural law natural, as Aquinas understands it?
6. Why does Aquinas say that the natural law is the same in all men? Don't people disagree about ethical matters?
7. Does Aquinas believe it makes sense to think that the natural law can be changed? Explain.
8. Does Aquinas believe it makes sense to think that the natural law can be erased from one's mind? Explain.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more