Congratulations! Now is a time to start reflecting on all you have experienced in our course. You have accomplished plenty of new learning through the implementation of your applied research.
This final unit affords you the opportunity to reflect not only on the Program Learning Outcomes but also on your applied research as it relates to current educational movements.
As you prepare to move into the capstone course, please make sure you have updated and organized your electronic portfolio as this is one of the major project submissions in the capstone course. With the writing and research requirements of your applied research paper, you will have very limited time to concentrate on your portfolio. Plan ahead!
Teachers have a powerful role in the classroom and the larger school community. School teachers, administrators, and educators/ trainers make countless decisions each day that affect many people. As such, it is important for educators to ground their decisions in research. When we can ground our decisions in research-based best practices, a shift in designing curriculum and managing resources can transpire. By shifting our thoughts to research, teacher leaders and administrators can widely impact school goals ranging from improved teaching practices to shaping professional development needs around classroom and community relations.
1. Alexander, K. (2014, November 14). Why sharing your research with the public is as necessary as doing the research itself. Digital Science. https://www.digital-science.com/blog/guest/why-sharing-your-research-with-the-public-is-as-necessary-as-doing-the-research-itself/
2. Dynarski, M. (2015, December 10). Using research to improve education under the every student succeeds act. https://www.brookings.edu/research/using-research-to-improve-education-under-the-every-student-succeeds-act/
3. Gokhale, A. A. (1995). Collaborative learning enhances critical thinking. Journal of Technology Education, 7(1). http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/ejournals/JTE/v7n1/gokhale.jte-v7n1.html
4. Kane, T. J. (2016). Connecting to practice. Education Next. http://educationnext.org/connecting-to-practice-put-education-research-to-work/
5. The basic principles for a collaborative workplace. (n.d.). Available here.
6. The leadership motivation assessment. (n.d.). MindTools. http://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newLDR_01.htm
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more