A. Present your written message plan by doing the following:
1. Describe the audience, organization, or community you wish to target with your proposed policy or process change, including 2–3 defining characteristics of that group.
2. Describe the policy or process change and explain why this change is of concern to the chosen audience, organization, or community.
3. Discuss your proposed change to the policy or process and how the change will affect the chosen audience, organization, or community.
B. Present your proposed policy or process change from part A by doing the following:
1. Create a narrated multimedia presentation that meets the following criteria:
• appropriate for the selected audience
• describes the problem to be solved
• proposes the change
• integrates the following principles of multimedia design:
o effective organization
o effective opening and closing
o appropriate choice and placement of relevant visuals
o effective use of vocalics (i.e., pitch, tone, inflection, volume)
2. Submit a written transcription of the narration for your multimedia presentation. The transcription should meet each of the following criteria:
• accurately represents the information presented in the multimedia presentation
• appropriately addresses and enhances the content of the presentation
C. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized. This includes source citation for any visual elements used in the digital presentation.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more