After reading chapter 6 and viewing this week's video lecture, respond to the following questions in accordance with the criteria below.
1. How has the internet grown and changed since its commercial development in the 1990s? How do you expect it to change during the remainder of this decade?
2. Think about your own internet use habits. How much do you use traditional media print and broadcast media? Why or why not? How do your own habits fit the internet media use attitudes and patterns described in this chapter?
3. Do you believe that CX is the future of marketing? Why or why not?
The assignment will meet the APA 6th edition format criteria, write a minimum of 2 full pages, and follow the structure:
1. APA Title page
2. Body (do not write each question, use a heading then start the text after each heading)
3. Question 1 (Write a minimum of 150 words for this response)
4. Question 2 (Write a minimum of 150 words for this response)
5. Question 3 (Write a minimum of 150 words for this response)
6. References (make sure that each reference is cited in the text)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more