This assignment will be due at the end of Module
1. Select an organization (corporate or nonprofit) with which you are somewhat familiar that uses both online and offline channels. Discuss two or three specific examples of how it is taking advantage of digital marketing, especially the mobile web.
2. Choose a website or a mobile site that you are familiar with. Describe the brand-building efforts you see on the site. Do you think it is meeting the requirements for a resilient brand? Give one specific example of what they are doing well and one example of what you believe they could be doing better.
3 Visit a website that you check frequently, paying special attention to advertising this time. What kinds of ads do you see, and why do you think they were placed on this particular site? Close out of the site and come back several times in quick succession. What do you see going on with the ads? How does this illustrate the concepts discussed in this chapter?
Body of the Paper
· Write in essay format. Use introduction, body paragraph, and conclusion headings
· At least 4 pages in length (double-spaced)
· At least 3 references of an academic or scholarly source are required for this paper. You are expected to use academic sources in peer-reviewed database or Internet sources, such as: “.org”, “.edu”, “.mil”, “.gov”, ".zm" Sources not allowed are Wikipedia, Dictionaries, wikis, or blogs.
· Use APA, 6th edition, writing style for in-text citations and each reference source that you use. Remember, all wording that is not your own must be cited.
o For APA writing assistance, select “APA Format Resources” on the Begin Here section of the Modules Tab
· Limit the use of direct quotes. Deductions will be made for a high percentage of quoted material.
· Use 12-point Times New Roman font, 1-inch margins, and double-spacing.
· The cover sheet should include the student's name and course information
· Include a reference page in APA 6th edition style.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more