· Reflect on your practicum experiences as a “Nursing Informatics”.
· Think about the evidence, concepts, and/or theories learned throughout this program and your specialization.
· Analyze a problem, issue, or situation that you have observed during your practicum experience.
· Using a minimum of four peer-reviewed sources of evidence, consider what you have observed within the context of your specialty using appropriate concepts, principles, and theories. Give special attention to observed events that vary from the scholarly literature.
· Determine the degree to which the problem, situation, or issue was addressed in a manner that is consistent with the theory, concepts, and principles detailed in the evidence.
· Given the various evidence-based approaches that can be used in handling the observed problem, situation, or issue, think about a plan for approaching the matter differently.
Please utilize the following objectives related to the practicum project in this assignment:
Practicum Professional Development Objectives
1: By June 24th, 2022, learn the Electronic Health Record (EHR) upgrade project implementation process and training requirements.
2: Taking new responsibilities and performing tasks and activities for the HER upgrade project within the scope of a Nursing Informatics student by July 8th, 2022.
: Able to execute the leadership roles of correspondent, EHR system intellectual, and decision-maker within the organization by July 15th, 2022.
Electronic Health Record (EHR) Project Objectives
1. Show ways to reduce the barriers preventing medical professionals from securely exchanging patient data between EHR systems.
2. Provide an understanding of the requirements for EHR interoperability and what it means for EHR adoption.
. To develop and deploy an interoperable e-health EMR system that serves as a secure, HIPAA-compliant repository for a patient’s electronically-stored health information.
4. To understand the EHR's purpose and determine the best ways to communicate EHR information to the end-user.
******* Write a 2 ȁ page assignment in which you do the following:
1) Describe a problem, issue, or situation that you have observed during your practicum experience (no more than a half-page).
2) Using no fewer than three peer-reviewed sources of evidence, analyze what you have observed within the context of your informatics specialty using appropriate concepts, principles, and theories. Give special attention to observed events that vary from scholarly literature.
) Explain the degree to which the problem, situation, or issue was handled in a manner that is consistent with the theory, concepts, and principles detailed in the evidence.
4) Given the various evidence-based approaches that can be used in handling the problem, situation, or issue, formulate a plan for approaching the matter differently.
· Chapter 6, “Moving from Clinical Supervision to Person-centered Development: A Paradigm Change” (pp. 168ȁ20)
Matthews, J. H. (2012). Role of professional organizations in advocating for the nursing profession. Online Journal of Issues in Nursing, 17(1). http://ojin.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ANAMarketplace/ANAPeriodicals/OJIN/TableofContents/Vol-17-2012/No1-Jan-2012/Professional-Organizations-and-Advocating.html
Jobs.net. (n.d.). 6 ways professional healthcare associations advance your career. http://www.jobs.net/Article/CB-4-Talent-Network-Healthcare-6-Ways-Professional-Healthcare-Associations-Advance-Your-Career
Professional Organization Links
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more