Use the mock data attached above to help you complete this week's CAP. Please note the various tabs of the Excel sheet for your particular research question. Do not alter the data that has been provided. Further details are noted in the CAP 5 Document.
What is due:
KIN 47 CAP 5: Results and Discussion (Part 1)
1. Using the mock data specific to your research question found in Blackboard, perform a gain-score analysis on your sample. Please follow the video example included in Blackboard for a step-by-step guide on how to conduct this analysis. Please be sure to include the table of your analysis results.
2. Describe the results of your analysis using APA formatting. Do not attempt to explain or discuss your findings, simply report them.
. Using Microsoft Excel, create at least one table in APA format to quantify information about your participants (demographic information should be included at a minimum).
4. Using Microsoft Excel, create at least one figure in APA format to illustrate your primary finding(s).
Discussion (part 1)
5. Examine the discussion section of the attached article. Make note of the various components that comprise a well-written discussion.
6. Following the example article, create an outline for your own discussion section below.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more