1. Scan the external environment for McDonalds. Identify two of the seven elements of the external environment on Figure 2.1 that have influenced McDonalds. Briefly explain how (using data where available). (4)
2. Use the five forces model to examine McDonalds industry environment. (Not all are equally evident, but provide depth by using the information from the text.) (7)
3. Select one of the McDonalds competitors evident in the article and perform a competitor analysis. Using the bullets on page 66 discuss:
4. Explain which difficulty(s) of internal assessment were evident at McDonalds? (2)
5. What tangible and intangible resources does McDonalds have? (4)
6. Explain what capabilities is McDonalds struggling to execute. (4)
7. If you were Easterbrook, what core competency(s) would you have McDonalds focus upon? Why? (2)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more