From the video Hot Tips, what are some tips for pre-planning for the semester and starting out the first few weeks of school and how are they important for the running of the class through out the year?
2. From the video Hot Tips, what are the 7 R’s and does it seem like a step procedure that you could follow in your class room?
3. The text discusses how teachers are responsible for keeping parents and caregivers informed and involved. Describe what plan you would put in place to establish and maintain communication between teachers and parents (caregivers).
4. The text explains that, “At the broadest, society-wide level, classroom management challenges teachers because public schooling is not voluntary, and students’ presence in a classroom is therefore not a sign, in and of itself, that they wish to learn.” Analyze how you would make your classroom meaningful and relevant to students and how you would keep students engaged and feeling like they have a purpose to fully participate in your classroom.
5. Is there a correlation between good classroom management and creating a positive learning environment? If so, how do you plan to apply this idea in your future classroom? If not, why do you believe that these ideas are two separate entities (mutually exclusive)?
6. Identify the four steps of Conflict Resolution. Give an example of how you might use these steps in your own classroom.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more