Your paper should have a section with the bolded headers below. Ensure you have a section that discusses each of these:
· In this section, spend time discussing the organization you selected and discuss the mission and purpose in detail. This section should be at least two paragraphs (one for mission and the other for purpose).
· This section should be quite detailed (what happened, who was involved, what was the impact on the public) in that you will explain the facts of the event that generated negative publicity, crisis, or scandal. Discuss why this situation would create negative publicity. (This section should be at least three of four paragraphs).
· This is your opportunity to share the specific goals that you will create for your campaign. In this section you will discuss what you will try to achieve to help combat the negative publicity and justify why you chose these goals. (This section should be at least three of four paragraphs).
· You may use a bulleted list to design and explain the steps you will take to achieve your goals. Critically think through these steps and ensure they align with your goals. Provide detail.
· In Chapter 6, we covered ethical core values. In this section, spend time discussing six of the ethical core values that a PR professional should employ in responding to the crisis. This section should be at least two paragraphs.
· In this section, you should also Identify the internal and external stakeholders who will be affected by your actions. Include one paragraph that discusses internal stakeholders and one paragraph to discuss external stakeholders.
· In this section, please compose an evaluation plan and explain how you will use it to assess the outcome of your campaign. This should include at least two paragraphs to explain your evaluation plan.
· This paragraph should be a paragraph to conclude and to summarize your points.
Remember to Include in-text citations when presenting information from other sources. You should begin your search for sources in the Strayer Library. Use a minimum of three credible, relevant, and appropriate sources. After you conclude the paper, you will need a separate page that includes your references. Include a sources page at the end of your paper.
Please ensure you proofread your paper and summarize when providing in-text citations.
1. Enter your first source entry here.
2. Enter your second source entry here.
3. Enter your third source entry here.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more