· Chapter 4 of your text presents a number of characteristics that influence people’s attitudes toward a certain topic or issue. These characteristics are: Personal, Cultural, Educational, Familial, Religious, Social Class, and Minority Status. Reflect on your social circle and discuss whether you agree with the research from the text that indicates attitudes and behaviors are situational. Do you agree that when people reach the same opinion or attitude about issues, this becomes public opinion?
· Chapter 5 of your textbook discusses an ethical and security breach that involves Equifax. What was the communication issue involving Equifax and the consumers? Was the CEO’s retirement enough to appease the public’s concerns?
· If you were the PR representative for the company, how would you apply the four steps in the public relations management process as they relate to the affected customers?
1. Fraser P. Seitel. 2020. The Practice of Public Relations.
· Chapter 7 in the text discusses copyright law extensively. Using your own words, what is your understanding of copyright law?
· Explain how copyright law applies to you as a college student and employee at work in terms of writing an assignment, developing PowerPoint presentations, and using the Internet to show your research. Support your information by including 1–2 sources to validate your points.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more