Need to Answer each Question Around 200 words or less. Need to be in APA format. Text citations and Reference required.
Unit Activity 3
1. How do the non-Indigenous economic and social systems—imposed on Indigenous communities—allow for and even encourage corruption?
2. Do you think that Bill C-27 helps or hinders Indigenous peoples' work towards self-government?
Need to Answer those 2 questions from that link. https://www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/when-parliamentarians-talked-about-aboriginal-financial-transparency/
Unit Activity 4
1. What is food insecurity? List some of its consequences.
2. How have the Canadian government and the Hudson’s Bay Company created food insecurity in the north?
3. List some of the initiatives devised by Indigenous peoples to address hunger in their communities.
4. Explain the Food Mail Program (FMP), Nutrition North Canada, and the Nutritious Food Basket (NFB) and problems with these programs.
5. What is the relationship between food insecurity and colonialism?
Need to answer from Burnett & Read, pp. 404-415.
Unit Activity 5
1. Why did some Inuit strategically request a Catholic mission post at Pelly Bay? What role would the mission play socially and economically among the Inuit?
2. What were some of the consequences, for the Inuit, of the establishment of the mission?
3. Inuit participation in Christianity was complex with some practices/beliefs adopted and others ignored; there was often a blend (syncretism) of Christianity and traditional Inuit spirituality.
a. Which Christian practices/beliefs were more easily adopted and why?
b. Which traditional Inuit practices/beliefs were maintained?
Need to answer from Burnett & Read, pp. 277-289
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more