Unit 2 Assign – APRNs and State Regulations in North Carolina. 1700w. 7 references. due 11-9-22
Address each question in essay format.
1. Develop a personal philosophy and framework acknowledging professional and accrediting agency competencies relating to the role and scope of practice of the family nurse practitioner.
2. Identify a nurse theorist (Florence Nightingale) that you align your current/ planned practice and how they provide the foundation for this philosophy development.
3. Describe the type of educational courses and professional requirements required for APRN professional certification and licensing within the state of North Carolina.
4. Identify the precise application process for your certification exam in North Carolina
5. Identify regulations for application for prescriptive authority/practice, and issues related to APRN practice within North Carolina.
6. Evaluate and discuss APRN roles and prescriptive privileges and impact on client safety and care in n North Carolina.
7. Compare the differences between prescriptive authority, credentialing, and clinical privileges and how each of these impact client safety and care.
8. Evaluate the development of the advanced practice nurse role from a global perspective.
· 1700 word paper (not including the cover page and references)
· Required APA 7th edition for references and citations
· Include a minimum of 7 scholarly references (does not include text or websites) and the majority of references must not be older than 5 years
· Demonstrate analysis, evaluation and synthesis of information (see the rubric for specifics)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more