Cardiovascular disease and cancer death Week 5
Consider the following scenario: Due to an increase in cardiovascular disease and cancer death in the United States, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Food & Drug Administration (FDA), and the National Cancer Institute (NCI) have f
Consider the following scenario:
Due to an increase in cardiovascular disease and cancer death in the United States, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Food & Drug Administration (FDA), and the National Cancer Institute (NCI) have formed a joint task force and has tasked you with developing an educational presentation on one of these topics to share with your community. Due to the public’s lack of knowledge on these topics, it is your job to create a presentation that is informative and educational regarding your chosen topic.
Research your topic using online sources such as the FDA, CDC, NCI, and local sources for content on your topic for this presentation.
* Diabetes type I
Create a 15- to 18-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with appropriate images to be presented to your community.
Include the following points:
* Provide a brief background on your chosen disease.
* Identify how this disease develops or how individuals contract the disease.
* Identify ways of preventing this disease.
* How could a fitness or exercise program, if any, help prevent this disease?
* Explain how to treat this disease using conventional medicine and complementary and alternative medicine (CAM), otherwise known as holistic medicine.
* Identify the nutritional needs of the individual with this disease, as well as what their diet should be to meet the nutritional needs.
* Make recommendations for where your audience might search for more information regarding this disease.
* Include credible sources for the information (e.g. not Wikipedia). This will be in addition to the 15-18 slides.
* For Local Campus students, these are oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft®PowerPoint® presentations.
* For Online and Directed Study students, the virtual presentation can be created as a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with audio files connected to each slide, podcast, webcast, teleconference, or any other virtual communication tool.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit
You must proofread your paper. But do not strictly rely on your computer’s spell-checker and grammar-checker; failure to do so indicates a lack of effort on your part and you can expect your grade to suffer accordingly. Papers with numerous misspelled words and grammatical mistakes will be penalized. Read over your paper – in silence and then aloud – before handing it in and make corrections as necessary. Often it is advantageous to have a friend proofread your paper for obvious errors. Handwritten corrections are preferable to uncorrected mistakes.
Use a standard 10 to 12 point (10 to 12 characters per inch) typeface. Smaller or compressed type and papers with small margins or single-spacing are hard to read. It is better to let your essay run over the recommended number of pages than to try to compress it into fewer pages.
Likewise, large type, large margins, large indentations, triple-spacing, increased leading (space between lines), increased kerning (space between letters), and any other such attempts at “padding” to increase the length of a paper are unacceptable, wasteful of trees, and will not fool your professor.
The paper must be neatly formatted, double-spaced with a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides of each page. When submitting hard copy, be sure to use white paper and print out using dark ink. If it is hard to read your essay, it will also be hard to follow your argument
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more