Discussion: Kickoff-to-execution presentation
The kickoff-to-execution presentation is designed to get everyone on the right path while inspiring and motivating them to succeed. This is your opportunity to showcase the work you have done designing and planning your project as well as the unique tools you developed and are about to implement. Your kickoff PowerPoint presentation is the key to setting the tone for the kickoff meeting. If you have already conducted a formal kickoff and have started execution of your project, complete this as if you had not done so yet. Gather as many colleagues as possible to present your PPT. For actual kickoffs present your PPT to as many of the project team as possible.
Refer to the PowerPoint sample template in the assignments section of the course.
Due Date: Sunday 11:59 p.m. MT of Week 1.
Total Points Possible: 100
1. Complete the Kickoff PowerPoint presentation. All slides except title slides and reference lists must have speaker notes
2. Grammar, spelling, punctuation, references, and citations are consistent with formal academic writing and APA format as expressed in the current edition.
1. You must recap your project plan, getting everyone in agreement for project, while you motivate and inspire your team and stakeholders. Introduce and give thanks to team members who have worked hard to get the project to the implementation phase. Give comments that help the teams realize that they are important. Discuss each team member’s role in project. Everyone in the room is important and vital to the project’s success.
1. You must have at least 33 slides . It is important to note that if you could not give your presentation and someone would have to stand in for you, he or she would need to know what you were going to say. All slides except title slides and reference lists must have speaker notes so that someone may step in for you.
1. Judiciously include visual elements such as charts, graphs, tables, relevant pictures and/or cartoons
1. Maintain the 6x6x6 rule for a professional PowerPoint presentation. No more than 6 lines per slide, 6 words per line, and 6 slides without a graphic.
1. Ideas and information from professional sources must be cited correctly, using the current edition of the APA manual.
1. Grammar, spelling, punctuation, references, and citations are consistent with formal academic writing.
|Kickoff PowerPoint Presentation||80||80||The plan is thoroughly reviewed, gets everyone on board by including all of the critical elements as included in the PowerPoint document provided; the presentation is inspiring and motivating: All slides have speaker notes|
|Grammar, spelling, punctuation, references, citations, and APA formatting||20||20||Grammar, spelling, punctuation, references, and citations are consistent with formal academic writing and APA format as expressed in the current edition.|
|Total||100||100||A quality assignment will meet or exceed all of the above requirements.|
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more