Legislation Comparison Grid Template
Use this document to complete Legislation Comparison Grid and Testimony/Advocacy Statement
Be sure to address the following:
· Determine the legislative intent of the bill you have reviewed.
· Identify the proponents/opponents of the bill.
· Identify the target populations addressed by the bill.
· Where in the process is the bill currently? Is it in hearings or committees?
· Is it receiving press coverage?
|Health-related Bill Name
|High health care costs due to poor implementation of the Patient Protection Affordable Care Act
|Federal or State?
|Status of the bill (Is it in hearings or committees? Is it receiving press coverage?)
Based on the health-related bill you selected, develop a 1- to 2-page
Legislation Testimony/Advocacy Statement that addresses the following:
· Advocate a position for the bill you selected and write testimony in support of your position.
· Describe how you would address the opponent to your position. Be specific and provide examples.
· Recommend at least one amendment to the bill in support of your position.
© 2018 Laureate Education Inc. 2
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more